Want to do something special this holiday season? Create personalized Christmas cards with your little ones, it is really easy and do not require a lot of time.
What you will need :
- Construction paper
- Glitter Paper
- Colored Cure-Pipes (Pipe Cleaners)
- Small Pom-pom
- Googly Plastic Eyes
- Small Buttons
- Black Marker
Follow the steps below to create the Christmas cards :
- 1.Print the template below to help create the snowman figure, the nose, the scarf and the arms.
- 2.Use a white sheet of construction paper to create the snowman – you want to fold the piece of paper in two so the card open up.
- 3.Use the glue and one cure-pipe to create the snowman’s earmuffs and then secure two pom-pom on each side of the head.
- 4.Use one set of the googly plastic eyes to give your snowman’s eyes!
- 5.Using the template and an orange construction paper sheet create the nose of the snowman.
- 6.Using the glitter paper sheet and the template, cut off two small strips of paper to create a fashionable scarf for the snowman. You can cut off any excess paper.
- 7.Glue the two small buttons under the scarf of the snowman.
- 8.Using the black marker, create a lovely smile for your new friend.
- 9.The most important step: write a special Christmas wish for your loved ones inside of the card.
See the video below to help you understand the steps and see the final product!
Your little ones will enjoy this DIY activity and you probably already have all the material at home. What will you be creating this holiday season?