Pill bottles are often something that is thrown away or, at best, recycled.
There are, however, several ways to reuse them, with a little creativity, not just to store other pills.
The Diply website has listed 12 unusual ways to reuse your old jars of pills.
1. During your travels, simply fill them with shampoo instead of taking the full bottle
The Beauty Blog
2. A small sewing kit
3. A device to store a spare key
Hacks of life
4. Never miss change for car park
5. A perfect place to store your earphones
One Good Thing by Jillee
6. Create a snowman as a decoration
Christmas is coming!
Crafting a green world
7. Create your own crayons by reusing those that are broken!
8. Store your craft beads
9. Fill them with nail polish remover!
A practical tip for emergencies or trips!
Quick and Dirty Tips
10. Make a mini first aid kit
Survival at home
11. Use them to take Q-tips on a trip
12. You can also store your hair clips