Kids love to play with the Silly Putty!
Others also call it Slime or slimy play dough!
Many people do not like to make this recipe with Borax. So here is a recipe that seems very popular and seems to work very well, according to the comments I saw on the publication. You just need 2 ingredients that we all have in our kitchens!
YOU WILL NEED:
-1 tbsp. of dish soap
-2 tbsp. of cornstarch or corn flour
- (Optional) Artificial coloring or acrylic paint
HOW TO DO:
1) In a bowl add the cornstarch and the dish soap
2) Knead the dough until you get a smooth and sticky dough
3) Once the dough is mixed, you can add a few drops of food coloring or acrylic paint
4) If the paste is sticky, add some cornstarch or corn flour and continue kneading until the dough is no longer sticky
5) Keep the dough in a sealed bowl or bag