This blueberry muffin bread is so soft and easy to make... It can be eaten as a dessert or for breakfast. Perfect for the summer season!
- 1 cup (250 ml) sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) salted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (250 ml) milk
- 2 cups (500 ml) flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 cups (500 mL) blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F (175 ° C) and prepare a 9 inch loaf pan by greasing with butter or spray oil.
- In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar. Add in the eggs, vanilla and milk. Beat well.
- Add the dry ingredients and beat until well combined.
- Add the blueberries and gently mix with a spatula.
- Pour into the greased pan. Bake 60 to 75 minutes or until toothpick insert comes out clean.
- Let cool for around 10 minutes and enjoy!