A super easy-to-make bread, moist and full of delicious apple chunks!
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) of unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 or 2 apples, peeled and finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and butter and flour a bread pan.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon.
- In the bowl of your electric mixer, whisk the butter until smooth, then add white sugar while whipping.
- Add the eggs and vanilla, mix.
- Gradually add flour, baking powder and milk. Do not mix too much.
- Pour half of the dough into the prepared dish.
- Spread half of the diced apples and half of the mixture of cinnamon and sugar.
- Squeeze the apples and cinnamon into the dough (just a little bit)
- Pour the remaining dough over the apple layer, then spread the apples and the remaining sugar mixture, press a little bit on the apples.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes.