This Weight Watchers strawberry and banana muffin recipe is practically sugar-free, with only 71 calories per muffin.
- 150 g Greek yogurt, vanilla or strawberry flavored
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1 banana, pureed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup fresh strawberries (cut into small pieces)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and butter a muffin pan
- In a bowl, whisk together the egg, egg white and brown sugar.
- Add yogurt, banana puree and vanilla, whisk for another minute.
- Stir in flour, baking powder, baking soda and strawberries.
- Spread the dough in the buttered baking pan and bake for 25 minutes.
- Let cool for about ten minutes before eating.