You will certainly add this recipe to your favorites!
- 8 cups cubed bread (cooked at 350 degrees F for 10 to 15 minutes)
- 3 apples, peeled and chopped
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon, divided
- ½ teaspoon of nutmeg
- ½ tablespoon sugar + 2 tsp. soup
- ½ cup raisins
For the sauce
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup cream 35%
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and butter a 9 x 13 inch dish.
- In large bowl, whisk yogurt, milk, eggs, 1 tsp. cinnamon, nutmeg and ½ cup sugar.
- Stir in apples, raisins, then bread cubes. Pour into the prepared dish.
- In a small bowl, combine 2 tsp. sugar and 1 tsp. of cinnamon.
- Sprinkle over the top of the pudding.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
- In a saucepan, combine butter, cream and brown sugar; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until sauce thickens, about 5 minutes. Pour over the hot bread pudding.