You can never have too many side dish recipes! This delicious bacon-ranch recipe will make your kids love Brussels sprouts!
- 1 lb. brussels sprouts (trimmed and halved)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 8 slices bacon (chopped)
- Ranch dressing
- Freshly grated Parmesan
- Start by preheating the oven to 425°.
- Lay the brussels sprouts on a large baking sheet, and drizzle with olive oil, garlic, oregano and paprika then season with salt and pepper.
- Add the chopped bacon on top of the Brussels sprouts.
- Bake until are tender and charred for around 30 minutes depending on your oven.
- Remove and drizzle with ranch dressing and Parmesan cheese to taste. Serve warm and enjoy!
Watch the recipe below.
Are you a fan of Brussels sprouts? Give them another chance with this recipe!