When you are tired to cook you don't want to wash 10 extra dishes on top of the cooking! An easy one-pot dinner is what you need! The whole family will love this creamy pasta dish.
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup sundried tomatoes
- 4 ounces of mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 2 cups of chicken broth
- 1½ cup cream
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of pepper
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- 8 ounces linguine, halved
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups of fresh spinach
- In a skillet, melt the butter and cook the chicken until golden brown. Remove and set aside.
- Add olive oil and the garlic, sundried tomatoes and mushrooms, cook until tender.
- Add the flour and cook for an additional minute.
- Whisk in the chicken broth, cream, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Add the cooked linguine, cover and cook for 10 to 15 minute.
- Remove from the heat and add the Parmesan and spinach. Enjoy!
Watch the recipe below.