Are you running out of dinner ideas? Here's a delicious, but easy meal recipe that taste just like at the restaurant! Probably the best creamy chicken you will have!
- 1 c. all-purpose flour
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp. butter (divided)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 8 oz. baby bella or cremini mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 3/4 c. Marsala wine
- 3/4 c. chicken broth
- 1/2 c. heavy cream
- 2 tbsp. parsley (chopped)
- Cooked pasta for serving (angel hair recommended)
- In a shallow dish, put the flour and season with salt and pepper. Dredge the chicken in flour.
- Heat a large skillet on medium heat and melt 1 tablespoon butter and oil. Cook the chicken until golden on both sides for about 5 minutes per side. Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- To make marsala sauce, melt 1 tablespoon butter in skillet and add in the mushrooms. Cook until are golden and you can see that liquid has been released for about 6 to 8 minutes if needed you can add more olive oil. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, then season with salt to taste.
- Add marsala wine, chicken broth, heavy cream, and parsley and bring to a simmer.
- Put the chicken back to skillet and cover with sauce. Simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Serve with pasta such as angel hair, if desired.
Watch the recipe below.
Looks yummy, doesn't it?