If you are looking for a marinade for your chicken, this one is for you!
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar (or other vinegar)
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup Worcestershire Sauce
- ⅛ cup lemon juice
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp dried rosemary
- 2 tbsp Dijon or Spicy Brown mustard
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 6 chicken breasts
- Combine all ingredients, except chicken, in a large measuring cup.
- Remove half a cup of marinade and reserve for later.
- Place the chicken in a large ziploc bag and pour the marinade on top. Seal and marinate for 30 minutes to 24 hours.
When cooking, bring the reserved marinade to the boil, let simmer until slightly reduced, it makes a perfect sauce!