Easy to make and so delicious, why not try it?
- 16 ounces of rhubarb, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 16 ounces of strawberries, halved or quartered depending on size
- 1 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons of fresh orange juice
Note: Maple syrup can be replaced with the same amount of granulated sugar.
- Place all the ingredients in a large saucepan on medium heat and stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and continue cooking for 45 to 50 minutes. Stir every 10 minutes or so.
- Remove from heat and let cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.
Watch the recipe below
What is your favourite jam flavour? You have to try this one!