This delicious appetizer only takes 10 minutes to make, perfect for last minute guests or a night craving!
- 12 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 tablespoon dry ranch seasoning
- 1 cup bacon (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- Pretzel sticks
- In a medium mixing bowl, smooth the cream cheese using a spatula or a hand mixer. Add in the cheddar cheese and ranch seasoning and mix until well combined.
- In another bowl, combine the bacon with the parsley.
- Using a melon baller or a spoon, scoop out some of the cheese mixture and form a ball. Then roll it in the bacon mixture. Repeat until you use all of the cream cheese mixture.
- For serving, place a pretzel stick in the middle of each cheese ball. Enjoy!
Are you a sports person? Or do you only enjoy the snacks?