Meatballs, what a great way to cook minced meats!
This recipe of meatballs and its honey sauce is sublime!
Easy to prepare and filled with good ingredients, your slow cooker will be happy! ;)
For the meatballs:
- 2 lb of lean ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup cooked soda, crushed
- 1/3 cup of dehydrated onions
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
For honey sauce
- 1/4 cup of Frank's original Red Hot sauce
Photo credit: http: //www.franksredhot.com/pr ...
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup apricot jam
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 450 ° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, gently whisk the eggs.
- Add all other meatballs ingredients and mix until combined.
- Roll balls of the desired size and place them on the prepared plate.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Put all the sauce ingredients in a bowl and whisk.
- Place meatballs in your slow cooker and pour the sauce.
- Cover and cook for 2 hours at high intensity, stirring gently after one hour of cooking.
Serve with rice and a vegetables!