Here are 10 cleaning tips that are not taught at school:
1) A mixture with hydrogen peroxide, baking soda and Dawn dish soap is perfect to clean the top of the stove:
Add some dish soap onto the stove, sprinkle the baking soda, then spray some hydrogen peroxide before rubbing the top of the cooker with a brush to remove any food stuck to the stove.
2) Make a natural cleaner for the home:
Fill a spray bottle with white vinegar and for a nice scent, add peels of citrus and oranges!
3) Put a towel around a broom and secure it with rubber bands. Add dusting spray on the towel and brush the moldings along the walls.
4) When was the last time you clean your washing machine? Have you ever clean your washing machine? It is not because this appliance washes clothes that it is necessarily clean. The washing machine should be washed at least every 6 months. Fill the machine with hot water and add 250 ml (1 cup) of bleach. Leave for 2 hours. Then start a normal cycle without adding any clothes.
5) Soak the shower head in a Ziploc bag filled with white vinegar overnight to remove all the limescale!
6) Your sponge is new but unfortunately already dirty? By wetting it and heating it for 2 minutes in the microwave you will remove 99% of germs!
7) Use a broom, a towel and rubber bands to dust the moldings.
8) Unclog a sink with baking soda, white vinegar and rinse with boiling water!
9) Use compressed air duster to clean plastic vents in the house without having to remove them.
10) Use microfiber cloths and pliers to clean the blinds. Microfiber cloth is by far the most effective thing to clean blinds.