Because we want everything to be spotless and perfect, we try by all means to thoroughly clean all these narrow spaces so difficult to reach!
With years of experience we end up developing some techniques, but are you still missing some tips to make everything perfect?
In this article you will discover little tips that will allow you to thoroughly clean all these cracks, and small places too narrow to remove all this dust that accumulates for too long!
Here are 10 brilliant tips for cleaning the most hard to reach places!
1) Get a foam brushes from Dollar store to clean all the hard-to-reach spaces in the car! You can even use your favorite cleaner in the car with these sponges!
THE KRAZY COUPON LADY
2) Use a lint roller to dust the lampshades! It's 10 times more efficient than a vacuum cleaner!
3) Do you think it's a bit obsessive to clean the cranny in your car with a cotton bud? Just try to see how much dirt there is. Don't forget that your hands touch these things everyday....
4) The top of your mattress is not difficult to reach, but is not an easy place to clean either. Sprinkle baking soda on the top of your mattress. Let it absorb odors and dust mites for 30 minutes. Then vacuum. Flip the mattress over and repeat these steps. Do this at least 2 times a year.
5) This tip is the BEST! If you (like many people) have lost the sharp, narrow nozzle of your vacuum cleaner, use a paper towel roll or toilet paper roll, attached to the hose of your vacuum cleaner. All the dirt in window frame or patio doors or other hard to reach places will be removed! It's brilliant!
6) Salad tongs and a microfiber cloth are the perfect accessories for dusting blinds efficiently!
ONE CRAZY HOUSE
7) Get the old toothbrushes to clean all the spaces that are too small to be rubbed by a big brush
HOME SWEET HOMEBODY
8) Use a butter knife and a microfiber cloth to clean and dust the vents. It's the perfect combination to clean this kind of thing!
HOME SWEET HOMEBODY
9) Make homemade Slime to dust all difficult objects: computer keyboard, car dashboard, cellphone, switches, vents, etc. This thing is much more impressive than you can imagine!
YOU WILL NEED:
- 5ml (1 teaspoon) of Borax (Walmart, Pharmacy, in the laundry detergents section)
- 113ml (4oz) Elmer's glue
- 8 drops of food coloring (optional)
- 375 ml (1 1/2 cups) of water
HOW TO DO:
1) In a bowl, mix all the ingredients until the dough doesn't stick
2) Store the Slime in an airtight container to keep it
Youtube screenshot to see it click --- >> HERE
10) Use the sticky side of a Post-it to clean a computer keyboard that accumulated all those crumbs for years! Ewwwww!