It’s with ads that we can offer the content you love for absolutely free. Please turn off your ad block to continue to the content.
By cleaning the house, our mothers and grandmothers acquired tips that they have transmitted from mothers to daughters.
And many of these tips are on the Internet for a few years now. But you can find new ones on the Internet every day!
If you're always looking for great ideas to improve your cleaning, either to do your chores more quickly, or to save money on household products, we recommend you check out the 11 tips in this article. .
Because they are absolutely brilliant! These are genius ideas!
Here are 11 genius cleaning tips:
Use a lint-roller to clean window screens! It will remove cobwebs and dead insects! It's so brilliant!
Source: Handyman Magazine
2) A butter knife and an old rag will remove dirt from an air vent!
Source: Home Sweet Homebodies
3) Add some soap to clean the floors into the toilet brush holder. The brush will smell good.
Source: Smart School House
4) A Magic Eraser is incredibly effective for cleaning baseboards! You know all these marks of shoes so hard to make disappear that we feel obliged to repaint everything? Try it!
Source: The Country Chic Cottage
5) Dryer sheets remove soap scum on shower doors ! Their rough texture act as an abrasive!
Source: Wonder How To
6) Shine your hardwood floors!
Mix 126 ml (1/2 cup) white vinegar, 15 ml (1 tablespoon) Castile soap, 65 ml (1/4 cup) rubbing alcohol and 500 ml (2 cups) warm water in a spray bottle and clean your floors with this product.
Source: Thrifty Fun
7) For spotless faucet handles, you have to clean inside. Unscrew the old models of handles and use cotton swabs to clean the rust inside the handles, where the rusty screw is located. Your handles will be like new!
Source: What's Up Fagans
8) If your garbage disposal has nasty smells, it's probably because food has stuck to it. Use an old toothbrush to remove these foods from time to time by pulling on the rubber that protects the garbage disposal.
Source: Family Handyman
9) Shine up your glass cooktop, by mixing baking soda, some Dawn dish soap and hydrogen peroxide. Make a paste that you will apply everywhere on the stove. Let sit for about 15 minutes, then wipe with damp paper towels.
Source: Happy Mama Tales
10) Vacuum a dozen "Downy Unstopables" (laundry scent balls) if your vacuum cleaner smells bad when you turn it on. With this trick, the heat of the motor will release the fragrance of "Downy Unstopables" and the sweet fragrance should perfume your vacuum cleaner for a few weeks.
Source: The Krazy Coupon Lady
11) Make a paste with baking soda and some water to make the kitchen sink shine! Apply the paste all over the sink. Let the dough for about ten minutes. Then rub it with circular motions after 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with water.
Source: Cooktop Cove
Do you like all these tips? Share them!