It’s with ads that we can offer the content you love for absolutely free. Please turn off your ad block to continue to the content.
Have you already used Tiger balm?
You know that strong-smelling oriental ointment in a small tin?
Well, this balm is more useful than you can imagine.
In fact, it is so useful that it has been used as a natural product for a very long time in China to relieve muscle, joint pain and many other pains.
Did you know that there are 2 kinds of Tiger Balms?
Tiger Balm Red: For muscle and joint pains
Tiger Balm White: For all the rest, headaches, insect bites, sunburn, diarrhea, constipation, blocked nose, etc.
Here is a list of 11 benefits that you will be happy to discover:
1) It relieves rheumatism effectively. Just rub tiger balm on the suffering area as many times as necessary.
2) It soothes itching related to insect bites. Apply directly to the sting.
3) It heals diarrhea and constipation. In both cases, simply rub tiger balm around the navel area and cover the belly to keep it warm.
4) It relieves toothache. Just put some on a cotton ball and place it directly on the painful tooth
5) It warms cold feet. Rub the feet with the tiger balm, it helps to stimulate and improve circulation.
6) It relieves burns due to sunburn. Gently rub the skin burned by the sun.
7) It relieves headaches. Rub tiger balm on the temples and the forehead. Be careful not to put the balm in your eyes.
8) In case of colds and blocked nose, apply some balm around and under the nostrils.
9) It heals sore throats. Rub the neck with tiger balm before going to sleep for effective relief.
10) If you want to get rid of termites, just add tiger balm to all the holes in the wood.
11) It is a natural and very powerful mosquitoes and wasps repellent. Leave an open tin on the table while you eat or on the bedside table while you sleep.
- Never apply tiger balm to irritated skin
- Wash hands with soap after use
- Do not use tiger balm for a child under 7 years old and for a pregnant woman