It’s with ads that we can offer the content you love for absolutely free. Please turn off your ad block to continue to the content.
Many people believe that our current world is crazy, dark, cold, dangerous. Most people are selfish, in a hurry and even mean.
These thoughts can weaken our spirits some days!
But, to regain faith in humanity, it is good to remember generous and inspiring acts, such as those we present to you today. Real Nobel Prizes for peace and self-giving, that strangers deserve to receive.
Have a great day and don’t forget to pay it forward!
1. This café gives access to stray dogs at night so that they can rest warm.
2. Every day this lady comes to a store to read. The owner installed a bench for her ...
3. This metro musician plays for a child who was inconsolable.
4. A park that has thought about children in wheelchairs.
5. Dad told his daughter that he didn't have a lot of money at the moment. Waking up from a nap, he saw a sweet message and his little one's pocket money.
6. This lady from Kenya met a childhood friend on the street. He had become an addict and she decided to help him and take him to rehab. This is what was needed for man to find a good life.
7. With his first pay, he gave a McDonald's meal to 15 children in financial difficulties.
8. He uses the money received in the metro to help the poor.
9. A child paid for a policeman's meal and left him a touching message. "I want to be you when I grow up."
10. Her family built a special chair for him for the beach.
11. After passing this man, she brings him food and helps him to eat.
12. This policeman spends a lot of time entertaining sick children.
13. During a flood, she came to the help of a dog.
14. Reading to a colleague who cannot read.
Do you still believe there is good in this world?