Humans have always sought to improve their condition and make their lives easier. This is how we evolve.
Even though we live in modern and comfortable times, we still seek (even more, perhaps?) to make our daily lives easier.
Save time and energy, save money, be more comfortable, repair, decorate ... Any tips to help us are welcome!
And let's face it, some people have more imagination than others when it comes to solving problems or ironing out difficulties.
With internet, sharing tips is even more easy!
1. A good hiding place for money.
For traveling, nobody would think about looking there!
2. So that white canvas shoes do not retain yellow stains, after washing they are covered with toilet paper and allowed to dry like this.
We need to try this!
3. A padded bra makes a good ear muff for a dog who is afraid of fireworks.
Looks very cute, too.
4. To prevent bottles from wandering around in a grocery cart, just jam the bottlenecks as well.
And damage the bread inside the cart!
5. When not all of the spices are used in the ramen sachets, they can be stored in a jar to add to future recipes.
Save money on spices!
6. To protect feet during long hikes, slip sanitary napkins inside. It's more comfortable on the feet and it absorbs sweat.
For men and women!
7. When dismantling a piece of furniture to sell or move it, put all the screws in a small bag and stick to a part of the piece of furniture.
You won't ever loose them again!
8. To remove a stain of nail polish without ruining a pedicure, you can use nail polish remover and a sanitary pad.
9. When there is no hook in a public restroom, here is a solution.
Don't put it on the floor!
10. A trick so that your hands are never oily when handling a bottle of oil.
We all hate that feeling!
11. For a bubble bath, a tea strainer and shower gel work very well. Put the gel in the colander and run the water over it.
It ensures the shower gel doesn’t just sit at the bottom of the tub!
12. To always have minced garlic on hand, just freeze cubes!
Much cheaper than the store-bought one!
13. To prevent the contents of a burger from falling on the other side when eating, secure with a lettuce leaf.
14. An easy way to install lights in a window: shower curtain hooks on the rod.
It looks so pretty!
15. The trick of a shrewd husband to keep his wife in a good mood: the candy stash!
Happy wife, happy life!