Food and product packaging has a big influence on consumer choices. Attractive design, package that looks generous, etc.
But some designers should be punished, as their packaging is either very misleading, or is a sign of total ecological unconsciousness!
Here are some examples that have frustrated consumers ...
1. After the 4 cheese pizza ...
The 3 pepperoni pizza!
2. A container of pencils
Not as full as you might think at first.
3. A disappointment when you are ready to snack...
Better for the diet, but frustrating in case of cravings.
4. An ecological crime!
The worst part is that people buy them ...
5. A broken promise
Do you see the difference?
6. The actual amount of product in the tube.
7. A large container of hair wax
That doesn't contain that much product!
8. Another environmental insult
We are without words!
9. Cookie packaging
What did they do here?
10. A big box.
For a small content.
11. A nice big packaging of cheese ...
Filled with air!
12. 3oz, this is not what the container make us believe
Not at all...
13. A container of slightly misleading ice cream.
14. The proof that you shouldn't trust a storefront ...
So much wasted plastic!
But who are we kidding here?
16. A roll of stickers
Or some stickers on a roll ...
17. A pack of very misleading piece of beef
The illusion that a piece of cardboard can cause!
18. Santa Claus is a con!
Misleading Christmas boot!