It is crazy the amount of plastic caps that we have in our homes every month!
If you ask for help from the children, you can easily get a very big amount of caps in a very short time before the end of the school year to achieve one or more projects presented in this article.
Use white glue to glue the plastic caps. But if you tinker plastic caps at home without the kids, your hot glue gun will be very useful!
20 plastic caps crafts ideas:
1) This beautiful caterpillar is made of caps
2) Use a pipe cleaner to create a photo holder
3) With two plastic eggs you can make the cutest little chick
4) Different caps! These are pretty little ladybugs!
5) A whole range of nice characters!
6) Small fish
7) Beautiful colorful spiders ...
8) A beautiful landscape
9) Small chicks
10) An Easter theme
11) A project for the class or daycare!
12) A dog and a cat
13) A beautiful apple
14) What a beautiful garden! You could replace the metal rods with green pipe cleaners.
15) They are so funny!
16) A bottle cut in half and glued on a large stiff cardboard to make a nice bouquet of flowers
17) It looks like a rainbow!
18) Ladybugs made with Sharpie permanent markers!
19) Lovely little turtles
20) This is beautiful!