Children love to create animals ! They are so colorful ! These animals make funny sounds ! Take advantage of these amazing crafts to chat with the kids !
What sound a lion makes? Ask the children to imitate the sound of the lion. And let the children roar by telling them that the lions are roaring !
You will find a list of all the animal sounds that you will create in this video at the end of this article.
Learning by creating and playing is very effective.
Children learn a lot of things when they play and create. So it's time to take advantage of this and give them as much information as possible. You will be surprised, they can remember so many things.
Here are 6 animal paper plate crafts to do with kids :
1) With one paper plate cut in half and green paint, you can make a beautiful frog
2) With one paper plate cut in half and orange and black paint, make a cute fox
3) With one paper plate and yellow paint and brown paint, make a lion
4) With one paper plate and yellow paint and black paint, make a beautiful bee
5) With one paper plate and pink, black, orange and white paint, make a pink flamingo
6) With two paper plates and pink paint, blue paint and white paper, create a funny hippopotamus
Watch all the steps in the video below :
1) Help the children by cutting out the paper plates.
2) Let them paint and glue the pieces with stick glue or white school glue.
Watch the video :
Source : Facebook. page.playfull
Here is the list of animal sounds :
- The frog : croak
- The bee : hum and buzz
- The lion : roar
- The flamingo : we did not find it. Somebody knows ?
- The fox : bark, yelp, simper
- Hippopotamus : growl
Do you like all these beautiful crafts for children ? Share them !
Do you know anyone who would like to make these animals ? Tag this person in the comments of this publication !