To have a spotless and disinfected house and to put an end to any nasty smells, you do not have to use chemical cleaners, that are harmful to your health.
Choose instead a completely natural and very economical product : white vinegar.
You can use it anywhere in the house except on marble.
Here are some examples :
1) In the kitchen, wash your sink and then rub it with a sponge soaked in vinegar.
2) Wash your cutting board and then let it soak overnight in white vinegar to deeply clean it and disinfect it.
3) Clean the fridge and wipe it with a sponge soaked in a mixture of half water and half vinegar.
4) In the washing machine, pour 1/2 glass of vinegar instead of using fabric softener.
5) Rub the inside of a flower vase with white vinegar to remove residues and odors.
6) Clean windows with a sponge soaked in a half water, half vinegar mixture and wipe with newspaper.
7) Get rid of the nasty smell of trash by cleaning it and then placing a slice of bread soaked in white vinegar. Leave the bread at this place all night.
8) Clean windowsill blackened by moisture and dust by pouring white vinegar and baking soda, then scrub with a toothbrush and wipe with a paper towel or cloth.
9) Clean the inner edges of the toilet bowl by applying paper towels soaked in white vinegar. Leave the paper as long as possible ( ideally, all night ). Then remove the paper and the dirt. Disinfect the washing machine by pouring 5 cups ( 500 ml ) of white vinegar into it and running a regular cycle.
If you do not particularly like the smell of white vinegar, you can add a few drops of essential oil of your choice. For example, lemon, lavender or orange. Essential oils smell so good !
Now that you know all these tips, go get some bottles of white vinegar ! In addition to saving money, you will save the planet ! Try white vinegar and then you can't do without it !