We all have a flat iron at home, in this article you will discover 9 little tips that you'll want to try!
You will even see on video at the end of this article a technique to learn to curl your hair, as you do with a curling iron!
1) The shorter your hair is, the more you can allow yourself to buy a narrow iron. On the other hand the longer your hair is, the more you will have to opt for a wide iron. This will allow you to straighten them faster!
2) NEVER exceed 185°C (365°F) to straighten our hair. This would ruin them! If your iron gets too hot by straightening your hair, take a short break, turn it off for a few minutes.
3) When you get to the root, pass the iron up and down to give more volume to your hair. If you tend to sweat and your hair swell at the root, avoid this technique!
4) How to wave your hair with a flat iron! Heat one time in one direction, one time in the other direction, and so on down to the bottom, leave about 3 centimeters of straight hair all the way down.
5) You can even make pretty curls by wrapping thin strands of hair around your flat iron. The thinner the iron is, the smaller the curls will be!
Which brush to use
6) Using a big brush to dry your hair will help a lot, as it will stretch them a maximum by drying them. Continue to use it with the flat iron, it will hold the hair straight while straightening your hair.
The braid trick
7) Try the braid! Make a braid and straight your hair over the braid! You will get beautiful waves!
How to Wash Your Flat Iron
8) Rub it with a clean cloth soaked in rubbing alcohol! Your flat iron will look brand new!
9) Use an oven mitten to protect the table and your iron when you carry it on a trip.
BONUS: How to curl your hair in video!