Chicken breast can be dry and boring, but it doesn't have to be! Called the "Worlds best chicken" this recipe will quickly become a family favourite! Give it a try tonight!
- 4 chicken breasts (boneless & skinless)
- 1 cup Emmenthaler Swiss cheese (grated)
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh thyme (without stem)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- Start by preheat the oven to 425°F/ 220°C and prepare a baking dish by lightly greasing with butter or oil spray.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the mustard, honey, lemon juice, and thyme.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper and place them in prepared baking dish. Cover the chicken with the mustard mixture and add grated cheese on top.
- Bake until chicken is fully cooked for about 35 minutes depending on your oven.
- You can garnish with lemon slices and additional thyme, if you want. Enjoy!
What is your favourite sauce or marinade for chicken? We hope you like this one!