So quick and easy to prepare!
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in half
- 1 sachet onion soup (individual format "cup-a-soup")
- 1 can cream of celery
- 1 cup rice, uncooked
- 1 cup onions, diced
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Pour the rice on the base of a square baking dish.
- Lay your chicken breasts over rice.
- In a bowl, combine the celery cream, onion soup and 2 cans filled with water.
- Stir well and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour over the breasts and add the onions on top.
- Cook for 2 hours.
That's easy and tasty!