Asparagus bouquets with balsamic - there is no better accompaniment in the world!
A simple and delicious side of asparagus!
A simple and delicious accompaniment!
- 1½ pounds of asparagus
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 4 or 5 bacon slices, cut in half
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the asparagus on the sheet and sprinkle with olive oil. Salt and pepper generously. Roll the asparagus on the sheet to coat evenly.
- Divide the asparagus in groups of 5.
- Wrap each pack in the middle with a strip of bacon.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, combine balsamic vinegar and honey. Cook the mixture over medium-high heat for 5 to 10 minutes. Let cool slightly and pour over the cooked asparagus.
© 2022 Attraction Web S.E.C. All rights reserved.