Are you still thinking about which dessert to make for Easter? We can the perfect one for you: Peeps cookie bars!
* You can use store bought or make you own with mixing the following: 3 1/2 cups of white chocolate chips, 1 can of condensed milk, and a touch of vanilla extract.
1. Start by preheating the oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Beat 1/2 cup of softened unsalted butter with an electric mixer.
3. Add in 4 egg yolks and 1 egg and continue mixing.
4. Add the box of yellow cake mix gradually and mixing again with electric mixer.
5. Add a handful (or as many as you want!) of sprinkles in the batter.
6. In a baking dish, add and press the batter. Bake in the the oven for 15-20 minutes or when you poke the middle with a toothpick and it comes out clean.
7. Whip up the store bought white chocolate fudge or make from scratch.
8. Pour the fudge over the cake layer.
9. Now, add the Peeps marshmallow on top and don't be scared to add more sprinkles!
10. Refrigerate and cut the cake into bar shapes. Enjoy!
Here's a similar recipe you can try too!