Delicious chicken lasagna rolls recipe !
Do you like lasagna, but you want to cook your lasagna differently ? Just add chicken, Alfredo sauce and cheese, and you've got a delicious meal !
These chicken lasagna will be different from what you are use to and all your family will love it. This recipe is easy to prepare and it is delicious !
The good thing with this recipe is that, it's perfect for the week or for a dinner with friends or as an appetizer for a large meal.
No matter the occasion, it will always be a success and you will receive a ton of compliments. That's for sure !
Ingredients to make this creamy chicken lasagna :
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 1/4 cups of milk
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups of shredded roasted chicken
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 8 cooked lasagna pasta
- salt and pepper
- Spinach (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and butter a 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter and cook the garlic for 30 seconds.
- Add the flour and whisk for 1 minute.
- Gradually add the milk, whisking constantly. Bring to a boil, then add the cream cheese and Parmesan cheese. Simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add lemon juice, 1 teaspoon parsley, season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add the shredded chicken.
- Spoon a thin layer of sauce onto the bottom of the baking dish.
- Place your lasagna on a chopping board and evenly spread the Alfredo chicken mixture over the noodles.
- Roll noodles and place them in the baking dish.
- Pour the sauce on the top.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until the sauce is bubbly and beginning to brown.
- Sprinkle with remaining parsley and serve warm.
The following video will allow you to view in detail each steps of the preparation, to achieve this tasty meal. All your friends and family will thank you for this delicious meal and will want to know the recipe !
If you enjoyed this recipe, let your friends also enjoy this awesome article by sharing it on your Facebook timeline !