If you are used to dusting with a feather duster or with wet rags, you should try this homemade dusting spray. This dusting spray is so efficient that you won't have to dust as often as you do now.
Note: Did you know that electronic devices attracted more dust because of the static electricity they produce? Well you will find an ingredient in this 'recipe' that will help you keep your electronic devices clean for a longer period.
You will need:
- 60ml (1/4 cup) (4 tablespoons) white vinegar (White vinegar is the N°1 cleaner to use in a house).
- About 125 ml water (1/2 cup)
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) olive oil (This is what prevent the dust from coming back, it will not leave a greasy film on the furniture, it does not stain the furniture, but it protects the wood).
- 10 to 15 drops lemongrass essential oil (for their amazing properties: it remove the insects and smells extremely good, it's even better than lemon essential oil).
How to do:
1) Mix all the ingredients in a spray bottle and mix the bottle vigorously before each use.
2) Always spray the product on the microfiber cloth and not on the furniture to avoid making marks on the furniture. (This tips is good for all cleaning products).
3) Pass the microfiber cloth over the furniture to remove dust.
4) Change microfiber cloth as soon as it's dirty to avoid spreading dust on other furniture.
Do not forget to shake the bottle before each use. You see the oil on the surface on the water? The oil must be evenly distributed in the water before starting to use on the furniture.