Applying eyeshadow can be very easy, as it can be a little more complicated.
If you want a professional effect, you will need to make an effort.
You will need:
- A good anti dark circles
- A make-up sponge
- Good make-up brushes
- Eyeshadow of different shades of colors
HOW TO DO:
1) Apply the anti dark circles over the entire eyelid and spread it evenly with the sponge
2) Use a flat brush to apply a dark shade of the chosen color to the top of the eyelid
3) Apply a pale shade of color to the inner half of the eyelid
4) Apply a darker color to the other half of the eyelid starting from the wider at the top to the finer at the bottom
5) Then use a wide brush to mix the 3 colors in the center of the eyelid of the lower and outer corner of the eye
6) Apply a last dark touch on the outer corner of the eyelid
7) Apply a last light pale touch to the inner corner of the eyelid and a thin layer on the outer lip of the eyelid
8) Finish with eyeliner and black mascara!