All children, and even grown-ups, love snow globes!
These snow globes that we can watch all day because they are so beautiful and hypnotizing ...!
Would you like to make one with children? It's not that hard you know?
- White paper
- Plastic plates
- White school glue
- Felt pens, gouache or water-based paint
- White small styrofoam balls
How to do:
1) Put a plate on a white paper and trace the outline of the plate.
2) Print a snowman that you've found on the Internet or let the children draw them on the plates.
3) Cut out colored circles
4) Glue the drawings on the black backgrounds
5) Add the styrofoam balls on the drawings
6) Glue the plastic plates on the drawings
There you go! This is how we make snow globes for children!