We can all agree that mom's cooking is the best! How many of use are missing her delicious homemade cooked dishes? Here is one of those recipes, just like mom used to make.
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and chopped
- 12 oz of pasta, your favourite shape
- 1 1/2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1/2 tablespoon of Adobo seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon of fresh parsley
- 1/2 large bottle of Ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 jar of Alfredo sauce
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 ° F.
- Marinate chicken pieces in olive oil, salt, pepper, adobo and parsley mixture. You can use a large ziploc bag or mixing bowl. Make sure Shake the chicken is evenly coated with seasonings.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add the marinated chicken and diced onion and cook until no longer pink in the center. Set aside.
- Cook pasta in a separate pot, until al dente and drain well.
- Add ranch dressing to the cooked pasta.
- Prepare a 9x9 baking dish by greasing with oil.
- Add the cooked pasta to the pan.
- Add in the cooked marinated chicken, HALF the cooked bacon and Alfredo sauce. Mix well.
- Sprinkle the two cheeses, the remaining bacon and put in the oven.
- Bake until cheese is completely melted, about 12-15 minutes. Enjoy!
What is your favourite dish that your mom used to make?