Would you like to learn how to make a flower with a Spanish onion to decorate your dishes and buffets? It's not that hard! Just take your time! In this video, you'll see how we do it!
HOW TO DO:
1) Hold the onion firmly in your hand and prick it at an angle of 45 ° to the center of the onion
2) Remove the knife and repeat the movement but this time by tilting the angle of 45° in the other direction
3) Repeat these steps to make a sawtooth pattern on the entire outline of the onion
4) Then divide the onion in 2 and cut the base and top of the onion
5) Separate all layers of onion
6) Replace all layers but with teeth at intervals
7) Place the flowers on the previously cut onion so that the center slices rise
VIDEO: Let the video loadinga few seconds. If you can' t watch the video, empty your browsing history. Or, download Google Chrome, it's free. 99% of the time this is the problem.