You don't have to be a perfect chef to be able to prepare delicious seafood recipes!
This recipe for Seared Scallops with Garlic and Lemon, will wow your whole family or your guests!
It will give you around four servings and be ready in 5 to 10 minutes, are a great way to prepare meals for a weeknight dinner or an evening with friends!
And since each serving has only 254 calories, it is a great low-carb option!
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 1/4 pound (600 grams) scallops
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 to 5 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup of chicken broth or white wine
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sliced parsley
- In a frying pan, add olive oil.Then add your scallops to the pan.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Turn scallops halfway through cooking.
- Remove scallops from your pan as soon as they start to brown.
- In the pan, then add butter, which you will melt by mixing well.
- Then add minced garlic to the pan and continue to mix.
- Add white wine or chicken broth to the pan. Mix well.
- Add more butter, as well as the lemon juice, then return scallops to the pan.
- Let cook for a few minutes and top with parsley.
Here! All you have to do is serve your scallops with the accompaniment of your choice and enjoy!
Review all the preparation steps for this recipe by watching the video below:
Do you enjoy seafood?