Here's an interesting way to use frozen cookie dough!
This time you will not just put it on a baking tray! No ... You'll mix it with pie filling to make it a tasty dessert!
YOU WILL NEED:
-2 rolls of frozen cookie dough Pilssbury (Ordinary or Chocolate Chips)
-can of cherry pie filling of 595 g (21 ounces)
-75 g (1/2 cup) caster sugar
-1 tsp. milk
-vanilla ice cream
HOW TO DO:
1) Cut the biscuits into 4 pieces and place them in a greased oven-proof dish
2) Add the cherry pie to the top and mix
3) Bake 20 to 30 minutes in a preheated oven at 350°F (177°C)
4) Meanwhile, pour 75 g (1/2 cup) caster sugar into a bowl
5) Pour 1 tsp. of milk and mix
6) Use a whisk or spoon to spread a net of this liquid white sugar over the cherry dessert
7) Add a serving in a bowl and garnish with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a maraschino cherry!