Shrimp Fettuccine : Tasty, easy to make and perfect pasta dish for a busy schedule!
No need to spend all day in the kitchen to make a dish so delicious!
Are you a fan of shrimp pasta? Here's a recipe you should try!
- 3/4 of fettucine or penne
- 1 pound shrimp
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove of garlic
- ⅓ cup of white wine
- 2 cups cream 35%
- ⅓ cup of parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- a pinch of paprika
- Parsley or basil to garnish
- Cook pasta as instructed on package. Do not rinse.
- Season shrimp with salt, pepper and paprika.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of oil and cook the shrimp 1 to 2 minutes per side. Set aside.
- In the same skillet, add 2 tsp. butter and cook the onion for a few minutes.
- Stir in garlic, continue cooking for 1 minute and pour white wine, reduce by scraping the bottom to deglaze.
- Stir in cream and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Then sprinkle the parmesan and stir just until creamy and smooth, then remove from the heat. DO NOT BRING TO A BOIL.
- Add a little bit of paprika and season with salt and pepper.
- Add cooked shrimp and pasta.
- Garnish with parsley, basil and Parmesan when serving.
© 2022 Attraction Web S.E.C. All rights reserved.