Looking to make the creamiest chicken recipe? No more dry chicken breast for dinner! All you have to do is pretty much dump everything in your slow cooker!
- Two cans of condensed cream of chicken soup (you can also try mushroom!)
- ½ Cup chicken broth
- One 1-ounce packet ranch seasoning mix
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 16 ounces penne pasta (or your favourite pasta)
- Add the cream of chicken soup, broth and ranch seasoning in the slow cooker.
- Fully submerge the chicken breasts in the slow cooker under the soup mixture.
- Cover and cook for 6 hours on the low setting.
- Cook the pasta al dente according to the package directions towards the end of the six hours.
- Shred the chicken in the pot.
- Add in the pasta and stir to combine. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
This will be the creamiest chicken you have ever eaten!