It is definitely begging to feel like iced coffee season with the warmer days and the sun coming out! Try this twist on iced coffee by adding Nutella!
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/2 ounces coffee concentrate (your favourite brand)
- 3 tablespoons chocolate spread (Nutella)
- 5 (1-oz.) coffee ice cubes (simply pour your leftover morning coffee in a ice cube tray the day before!)
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- Stir together water and coffee concentrate in a blender or a mixing bowl.
- Combine coffee and chocolate spread in a blender or by hand. Mixing with a blender will give a much smoother drink.
- Pour the coffee mixture over coffee ice cubes in a tall glass.
- Top with half and half or even whipped cream! Enjoy!
What is your favourite coffee recipe? Or do you like just black coffee?