Summer is here since yesterday, this is the last day of school today and a long weekend is starting for many people, while some lucky ones are on holidays. There are many reasons to celebrate summer during the next few days, especially if the weather is nice.
To celebrate the arrival of the summer season and the end of the school year, what better than a good iced and colorful cocktail. That's exactly what you wanted to do ? So this is perfect, because we have a tasty cocktail for you. A triple layer Pina Colada !
Today we share the recipe of a colorful triple layer pina colada. Colorful and tasty, this cocktail is perfect for your barbecue this summer, during your camping trips or simply you can enjoy it when you go outside in your yard.
I'm sure you will love this triple layer Pina Colada ! Have a nice summer !
- 3 oz of rum
- 1 1/2 cup pineapple
- 3 tsp. agave syrup
- 3 tbsp. of coconut cream
- 3 oz of lime juice
- 1 cup ice
- 3 strawberries, sliced
- 1 peach, sliced
- Strawberries and coconut flakes ( for garnish )
- In a blender, add 1/3 of these ingredients : rum, pineapple, agave syrup, coconut cream, lime juice and ice. Mix well and set aside.
- In a blender, pour 1/3 of these ingredients : rum, pineapple, agave syrup, coconut cream, lime juice and ice. Before mixing, add the strawberries. Mix well and set aside.
- In a blender, pour 1/3 of these ingredients : rum, pineapple, agave syrup, coconut cream, lime juice and ice. Before mixing, add the slices of peach. Mix well and set aside.
- Pour the mixture into a glass to create layers. First, add the pineapple mix, then the strawberry mix and the last one : the peach mix.
- Make sure to chill each layer before adding the next.
Excessive drinking is dangerous for the health ; alcoholic beverages should be consumed with moderation. Don't drink and drive ! !