With spring, the birds, buds, flowers, warmer weather... and ants come back!
What to do if we don't want these little bugs invading our house? There are natural tricks to keep them away, including this one, which is simple and economical. And above all, effective!
What we need:
1 tablespoon (15 ml) of Borax
1 cup (250 ml) of sugar
1/2 cup (125 ml) of water
Some balls of cotton
1 Mason jar (optional)
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Add the sugar and Borax and stir until dissolved.
- Dip the cotton balls into the mixture.
- Note: If desired, transfer the mixture and cotton balls to a Mason jar to keep on hand.
Place the cotton balls in areas frequented by ants.
- The sugar will attract the ants and the borax will kill them.
- That's it!