5 min of preparation - no pots to wash ... This delicious meal is perfect for weekday evenings!
- ¼ cup butter
- ⅓ cup of honey
- 4 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 1/2 lbs or 1.2 kg of salmon
- Black pepper and sea salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375 ° F.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium-low heat and add the honey, garlic and lemon. Stir.
- Place the salmon on a large sheet of lined aluminum foil.
- Pour the butter mixture over the salmon. Add salt and pepper generously.
- Place a second sheet of aluminum foil over the salmon and fold the sides to seal completely and form an airtight pocket.
- Cook for about 13-16 minutes, depending on the thickness of your fish.
- Open the aluminum foil and let caramelize under the broiler for 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve immediately with lemon slices. Enjoy!
We love easy and delicious recipe!