It’s with ads that we can offer the content you love for absolutely free. Please turn off your ad block to continue to the content.
Here's a good reason to get your air fryer out! A succulent fall dessert that takes less than 10 minutes to prepare!
Here's how to do it ...
1. Combine apple pie filling, sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
2. Place the Wontons on a flat surface near the air fryer.
3. Place 1 1/2 teaspoons of the filling in the middle of each Wonton.
4. Top with a spoonful of caramel sauce.
5. Dip a teaspoon in the caramel sauce and, using the back of the spoon, run it around the edges of the Wontons.
6. Pull the 4 edges of the Wontons into a small pile and pinch together to seal.
7. Place the wontons in the air fryer and when full, spray with oil, making sure to coat the wontons evenly.
8. Set the time to 7 minutes and the temperature to 350 ° F (176 ° C).
9. When the Wontons have finished cooking, remove from the basket and place on a plate.
10. Drizzle the Wontons with caramel sauce and sprinkle generously with powdered sugar before serving.
Now is the time to taste! Enjoy!
What is your favourite fall dessert?