This tip is awesome! And super easy to do!
Get all the wax from old candles, add color with Crayola wax crayons to color the white wax and you will be able to mold new candles in rose shape!
You will need:
-Parchment or wax paper to cover your work surface
-Crayola wax crayons to color white wax
- (Optional) Essential oil to add at the same time with the color
-A small saucepan and a hot plate or a stove
-Wicks for candles
-Tealight candles for their metal containers
How to do:
1) Add the white candles and colored wax crayons into the pan and melt the wax on the stove over medium heat
2) (Optional) Add a few drops of the essential oil of your choice
3) Spread 1 tablespoon of colored wax at a time on parchment paper or wax paper on the work surface
4) Before the wax hardens completely, as soon as you can take it without burning yourself, start molding the petals between your fingers by wrapping the first petal around the candle wick
5) Form the rose by following the tutorial video
6) Cut the wick
7) Remove the tealight candle from its container, add some melted wax in the container and stick the rose inside!
Watch the video to understand everything!