Would you like to attract more birds into your garden? Perhaps you have already DIY a bird house and a manger that you hung in your garden?
All you want now is a bath for birds! But how to make a bath for birds? It is so simple! With giant leaves of rhubarb, or another kind of leaf, as long as they are giant, soil and cement!
We will explain it in this article and you will find a video to see what we described below!
YOU WILL NEED:
-2 bags of soil
-Leaves of rhubarb or another kind of leaf, as long as it is giant leaves
-A quick-setting cement bag
-Water -A bucket
1) Pour the 2 bags of soil on the ground and make a mound. It will be used as a mold for the bath for birds
2) Then lay the leaves on top of the mound
3) Prepare the cement by adding a little more water than the recipe indicated on the cement bag (We want the cement to be more liquid so that it molds all the veins and all the small details on the leaves of the rhubarb)
4) Start adding the cement to the leaves, trying not to drop the leaves of the mound of soil
5) Arrange the cement to give the shape of your bird bath, you do not have to follow the shape of the leaves
6) Let dry for 24h
7) After 24 hours remove all leaves, use a wire brush to brush the cement if bits of leaves remain in the cement
Now add water to the bird bath and your bath will be ready to use! With wear, the bird bath will get dirty and will become the same color as the one at the beginning of the video. No need to paint it.