The youtuber Matt Giles has published a video of his project realized in just hours to make a lamp table covered with beer caps!
The video made so much sensation that montages were made from its youtube video and modified to be shared on facebook!
A montage from his youtube video was viral and has been seen more than 15 million times since August 19th! In less than 10 days! An incredible success !!
I'll share the official Youtube video here for you to have as much information as possible about making the table!
YOU WILL NEED:
-Beer caps (He got his own on eBay!)
-The edge of a kitchen countertop to go around the table (hardware store)
-Clear Epoxy to mix
-An Epoxy tube
HOW TO DO:
1) Assemble the coffee table
2) Glue the edge to the edge of the table with the Epoxy tube
3) Let dry for 1 hour
4) Glue each cap on the table with the silicone glue and let dry 24h
5) Mix the 2 parts of Epoxy according to the indications and pour it on the caps
6) Use a spatula to equalize the Epoxy on the edges of the table
7) Let dry for 24 to 48 hours
If big projects made of beer caps, such as kitchen countertops, bars or big kitchen tables impress you, but you find these projects too ambitious, here is a project much more accessible for all!