Veuillez appuyer sur la touche entrer ⏎ pour valider la recherche

Tips and Tricks

After avoiding a disaster, an electrician shows us how dangerous it is to have a bottle of water in a car!

After avoiding a disaster, an electrician shows us how dangerous it is to have a bottle of water in a car!
327
Partages
Share on Facebook

This electrician shows us how dangerous it is to let a bottle of water in a car in the sun when it is very hot, just after avoiding a disaster!

When he saw the smoke out of the corner of his eye he acted immediately.

The sun was hot and pointed directly on the plastic bottle, and it heated the fabric of the seat. A bit like when you try to light a fire with paper and a magnifying glass using the rays of the sun.

The sun heated through the windscreen and the bottle of water and heated the fabric of the seat to the point that it burnt it and let 2 black marks on the seat. Luckily he saw the smoke just in time!

If this man had not seen the smoke in time, the fabric could have been set on fire! This is because the temperature has risen to 100.5°C (213°F)

Everybody has a bottle of water in his car from time to time. Be careful and hide your bottle of water so that the sun cannot heat it. Anyway, we should never drink the water left in a car in the sun, here is why --->>RIGHT HERE 

All the explanations are in this video.

Source: Idaho Power
Photo Credit: Idaho Power

Our most popular ...