Here's an incredible potato recipe to cook for kids!
Prepare them smiley faces! They will be delighted!
YOU WILL NEED:
-Two potatoes (make sure the bag says they are good for frying)
-3 tbsp cornstarch
-1/4 cup all-purpose flour
-3 tbsp breadcrumbs
-1 tbsp salt
-1 1/2 tsp pepper
-136 cl of vegetable oil
1) Cook the potatoes in small cubes for 15 to 20 minutes
2) Drain and transfer to a bowl
3) Add cornstarch, flour, breadcrumbs, salt, pepper and crush with a fork
4) Break the egg and mix
5) Sprinkle the surface with flour and place the dough
6) Roll the dough with a waxed paper on top
7) Form circles with a cookie cutter, make eyes with a straw and smiles with a spoon
8) Heat in oil for 15 to 20 minutes
9) Serve with Ketchup!
10) Watch all the details in this short video!