Doing laundry takes time and energy, but it also requires a lot of money. Between soaps, softeners and stain removers... It becomes very expensive!
This woman has found a way to save big on dryer sheets: she has made reusable softener sponges!
To do this at home, here are the steps to follow:
- Stack sponges in a plastic container. Cut them so they are the right size.
- In a large measuring cup, mix 2 cups of water with 2 cups of liquid fabric softener.
- Pour the mixture over the sponges. Pour gently and spread the liquid so that the sponges soak.
- Close the lid of the container.
- When it's time to put your clothes in the dryer, take a sponge out of the container and wring it a bit before throwing it in the dryer.
- When your load is dry, put the sponge back into the container so that it gets wet again!